Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thought of the Day

Further to an earlier Thought of the Day, may I suggest that all those members of the neocon cabal, otherwise known as the war party, who have supported the war against Iraq should be sent there. This will allow them to prove that they are as good as their words. I propose that we send John McCain (his only claim to glory is that he was stupid enough to fall in enemy hands), Rush Limbaugh (and the septuagenarian Rupert Murdoch if he can still walk), John Podhoretz and other members of his miserable clan, William Kristol (is Irving still alive?), all the contributors to the Wall Street Journal editorial page, Richard Perle, David Warmser (and his Israeli wife), Paul Wolfowitz, John Bolton, Douglas Feith and every other faithless Likudnik who conspired to murder over half a million Iraqis and about 4,000 Americans.

2 Comments:

Blogger cyrus said...

Jihad:
I'm glad that I've found you again!! I was an avid fan of your colomns in the Arab News 20 years ago and then lost contact...
Reading your "Good Morning" was the first thing that I did as soon as I had arrived in my office.
A few days ago I "googled" you and here I am...
Back then I remember I read "They Dared to Speak Out" and gave a few copies to friends as their birthday gifts. The Israel lobby in Washington has gotten much dirtier and more dangerous and causes more death and destruction to any country that they choose to be their next victim...Their pernicious influence must be curtailed by exposing their tactics to the Americans and other people in the world(The Americans are the last ones to wake up...)
Looking forward to reading more of your blogs...

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jihad Khajen,
sometime back when I was in Saudi Arabia. I was so much impressed by your writing in Good Morning in Arab News. Especially your comments and ideas about woman, and other subjects of course!I still am an ardent fan of yours. I wish you a good day and humour!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home