Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thought of the Day

I went hunting last week in the grounds of an impressive chateau, about 80 miles south of Paris. The weather was good and the food excellent. We got about a thousand birds, pheasants, partridge and ducks, over two days. I returned to Paris Saturday to stay the night before returning to London. It was the night of the France-England Rugby match and there must have been an extra million people in the streets. A great atmosphere with no violence, but many drunk people. I now know the word scrum. It is the huddle of American football minus the falsies. I intend to return to Paris Saturday for the final although I don't have a ticket. Weather permitting the atmosphere should be worth the trip. I always look for an excuse to visit the City of Light. It is my favorite place

1 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Mr.Khazen
I just need to know when, if ever, will you publish your lifetime biography?
Ali Mustafa
NY

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home